Saturday, March 10, 2018

Walk with me - Zeiss Biogon T* 28mm f2.8 ZM lens

That's what I do! I walk around and take pictures. Sometimes I take the same picture over and over again. The flower pot along the Ookagawa river.

If something happens in front of me, I take a picture.

This is the bird lady. She shows up in the morning with a bag of bread crumbs and starts a feeding frenzy with the seagulls.

Birds of a different feather...

By-the-way, like the title implies all these images were taken with a Zeiss Biogon T* 28mm f2.8 ZM lens mounted on a Sony A7II camera.

We are in the middle of the pre-spring fashion shift. The girls are starting to wear their lightweight coats.

Which way did they go? Over there!

Looks like somebody left their coat back at the office - mistake.

The Bashamichi district is the place to be seen looking good.

Provided one can see over the top of their muffler scarf.

The entrance to this restaurant is decorated with aprons.

One is never to old to roar like a tiger.

Meet the sharp dressed man.

I call this casual classy. The buttons on the cuff of the sweatshirt give it away.

Sweater friends.

I walk along the city streets you used to walk along with me
And every step I take reminds me of just how we used to be
Well, how can I forget you, girl?
When there is always something there to remind me
Always something there to remind me
--Burt Bacharach - Hal David

It's the old hidden fist trick; all the tough girls know this one.

It's always good to know that the Colonel has your back.

Life on the Isezaki shopping street.

Just around the corner from my favorite camera shop.

We're all strangers passing in the crosswalk of life.

Graceful and dignified - what more could one want?

A man alone with his thoughts.

The Jazz scene is alive and well in Yokohama.

There are days when one wakes up and realizes that the ship has sailed without them.

His ship sailed without him.

Like I said, sometimes I take the same picture over and over again.

Hotel New Grand Yokohama - Opened in 1927.

There are couples...

...and, there are those looking to be a couple.

The streets of China Town.

We can't all be visitors; somebodies got to do the work.

Time for a coffee break.

Break is over, back to work!

The lady in red.

She's got phone-itus bad, and that ain't good!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike



Bonus shots!











No comments:

Post a Comment