Thursday, December 21, 2017

Yokohama through the Voigtlander 40mm f1.2 Nokton VM lens

The title says it all. It was a beautiful winter day and I decided to go for a walk. So, I put my Voigtlander 40mm f1.2 Nokton VM lens on my Sony A7II camera (using a Voigtlander VM/E Close Focus Adapter) and out the door I went.

Like many of my walk-abouts I started at the waterfront.

As I moved on I pursued my photographic passion - everyday people!

Out at the end of Osanbashi pier I was all alone with my thoughts.

Then a swarm of school boys moved in to check out the view.

Inside the Port Operations building is another man alone with his thoughts.

Who's the boss?

Couples strolling the promenade in Yamashita park.

I'm thinking mother and daughter.

Cold weather won't slow us down.

A fellow photographer checking out her shot.

The Birdman of Yamashita park.

This young lady is the living definition of the word photogenic [photogenic-adj - looking attractive in photographs].

We can't all be photogenic but we can be interesting; or at least feel tired of being interesting.

Marching through China Town.

Like I said "we can be interesting".

An attractive innocence and a white beret.

It was all fun and sightseeing until she stubbed he toe

We're just good friends.

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

And, we all had a real good time!

Pearls on a lady always look good.

She was thinking - anything is better than being stuck in the house.

Determination is her strength.

Yokohama Park and the last of the autumn leaves.




Okay, maybe I'm getting carried away with the leaves thing.

Saying goodbye to the park.

Red bricks and blue sky - works for me.

Coffee break!

Not everyone gets a coffee break.

A Spanish restaurant in the afternoon sun.

Matching collar and hair - very fashionable.

She looked down her nose at me!

Last shot of the day: A party waiting to happen!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment