Friday, November 10, 2017

More Everyday People Are Beautiful

Here's another round of seeing the beauty in everyday people. One need not be rich, famous or technically beautiful to be beautiful.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
-- Margaret Wolfe Hungerford

Let's get started: It's beautiful day for a walk.

I think the best beauty is inside of us.

Good thoughts are a good start.

Couples... what more does one need to be happy.

A walk will do us good. A beautiful morning to walk along Nihon Odori avenue.

People say a kimono will make any woman beautiful.

Sometimes we all could use some tough love and this is the person to hand it out.

By-the-way, all the images in this post were made using a Sony A7II camera and a Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton II VM lens.

Another couple out for a walk.

No mater what you're told - Yokohama is the real city of love.

Couples passing in silence.

Some people are blessed with more beauty than others.

I think this couple thing is starting to catch on.

A walk in the park is good for the soul.

I'm not the only one out today with a camera.

A mysterious beauty.

I saw her standing in the sunlight and she saw me...

Friends

It's a beautiful day!

We're on our way!

Going for the gold.

She feels the warmth of the sun on her face.

Made for each other.

A man and a woman - Un homme et une femme

Plugged in

Best friends forever.

Sun screen

Well, I got a brand new pair of roller skates 
You got a brand new key 
I think that we should get together and try them out you see 
--Melanie Safka

The Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse area is a people magnet

When people gather they sit, then they drink.

Smile!

We've got the Cost Guard and the Police here - I think we're safe.

Breath in the salty air - it's good for you.

 Goin' for a walk - gonna stretch my legs.

One day you'll find that I have gone
But tomorrow may rain, so I'll follow the sun
-- Lennon/McCartney

One need not be perfectly in focus to be beautiful
One only needs to smile

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike


Bonus shots!















No comments:

Post a Comment