Monday, November 6, 2017

Darling, You Send Me - to heaven and hell

I've got Sam Cooke's song "You Send Me" playing in my head. It's a beautiful place to be. It seems like people are not so happy; or so one would believe by watching the news. Well, I'm happy and the people around me make me even happier. Walk with me:

Mother nature never lets me down.

And, people eating keep the happy groove going too.

If you're feeling down, and you don't know what to do... Ice cream!

Join the million manju march - march for the right to be happy!

Somebody's watching me.

In a world of nuclear proliferation, what the hell, a cigarette makes me happy.

Of course, not everyone agrees with that - ciggy's stink!

We'll always have photography.

In the words of my fantastic wife (in the early days when I was dating her): "Boyfriends come and boyfriends go... girlfriends are forever!"


Somebody to love.

Looking for love.

Girls got the whole friendship thing figured out - While guys, well, the word disaster comes to mind.

Day one is over, time to ride the rails home.

Day two - a chill in the air, I swear!

There's a tough guy standing behind me... in the lunch box line.

I bought my bento (lunch box) here - she looked so beautiful - hidden behind the mandatory hygiene gear required by food handlers - I think I'll fall in love here everyday at lunch time. Bon Appetite!

Whenever I have a camera in my hand it's like a divining rod toward the opposite sex.

A time to read, a time for thought, a time to enjoy the freedom to think.

Sometimes I just sit in one place and watch the world go by.

It's a wonderful way to spend the day.

The people come...

The people go...

And, I just sit and say...nice to see you, nice to to see you go; I'd love to know you, but what the hell do I know! Adios amigos - someday we'll talk.

A soft focus for a moment between two people - tu peux m’aider s’il te plaĆ®t ?

You are my wife,
You are my man,
Together we are...

Sisters are special

I work and do whatever it takes
I give all my paycheck to the women I love
I'm a man with a sense of family
I'm a man... I'm your man! Baby!

I work and do whatever it takes
I give all my paycheck to the women I love
I'm a man with a sense of family
I'm a man... I'm your man! Baby!

Men are so easy!

On-the-other-hand...
How long have we been married?
'til death do we part... I think we're there!

Who can turn the world on with her smile?
Who can take a nothing day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?
Well it's you girl, and you should know it
With each glance and every little movement you show it

Love is all around, no need to waste it
You can never tell, why don't you take it
You're gonna make it after all
--Sonny Curtis


Okay, I got thirsty, I had a beer, the bar tender, she'd rather watch TV than talk to me.

Back on the street, where everything happens, where the wind blows a girls hair, where I feel tired after a beer...

What!

Last shot of a great day: A man only knows what he thinks he knows... a woman knows all he knows and the rest of the story too!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!












No comments:

Post a Comment