Thursday, May 14, 2015

Pieces of May - Images from the month of May

That's it, the pieces of May that I stumbled across as I wondered around the city this month with a camera in my hand.

For the car buffs there was an automotive exhibition at Aka-renga-soko featuring foreign and domestic cars. Some of the cars had some hefty price tags.

Anyone care to buy a Bentley?

Or perhaps a BMW?

I wonder if they'd let me take this Lamborghini out for a test drive?

Introducing the McLaren 650S Spider - I'm thinking... road trip!

This kind of event attracts a lot of people, both the haves and the have nots.

Care for an Alfa Romeo?

Sure, I'll take two!

All American Muscle!

Fortunately for my bank book I'm a walker.  Like this pack of Nordic walkers trekking through Yamashita park.

Every dog has it's day.  Taking her babies out for a stroll.

And, she's taking her babies out for a stroll too!

 Shopping street security keeping an eye on the crowd.

I call this "The Lady In Red".

A face in the crowd

I love her hand bag.

A set of 3:
(1) A woman alone with her thoughts.

(2) Where do they come from, where do they go?

(3) I guess we'll never know

May is all about flowers and Yokohama embraces them. There are flowers on every street corner.

The salary man
 The salary men

And, the Dandy.

Passing through the Bashamichi district is always a pleasure. This is a beautiful western style tree lined avenue. A perfect place to walk or sit in the shade of a tree.  

Enjoying the view of the city from on top of Osanbashi

Is he marching to the beat of a different drummer? Or, just marching to the company song?

Have camera will travel.

The Minatomirai distract with its wide open spaces coexisting with the concrete jungle

The X files - an alien visits Yokohama

This is a personal favorite of mine, the walk along the Ookagawa river.

The perfect place to walk along and enjoy your own company.

Of course one can only enjoy one's own company for so long and then it's time to find a bar and have a drink in the company of others - cheers!
Well, I hope you enjoyed these random images from the month of May and as always...
Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment