Saturday, March 22, 2014

Fuji Neopan 400 Presto - Black & White Time

I'm still trying to find my way in the Black & White Film world. These shots were taken using Fuji Neopan 400 Presto film and a Bessa range finder camera.

A nice day for a walk.

Some indoor action at a collage art exhibit.

Ghost in the warehouse.

More art in the warehouse.


The Colonel in Monochrome - this must be good, finger lickin' good!

City over the bow.

The top deck at Oosan Basshi.

Bashamichi on a wet snowy day.

And, Yoshida-cho on the same wet snowy day.

Hinode-cho train station.


Even Nicky looks better in Black & White.

I wish I looked better in Black & White.

Only an idiot would take pictures of cherry blossoms in B&W. Enter the idiot!

View the blossoms like they did before color was invented.

The Blue train! You'll just have to take my word for it.

It's a shame that the Fujifilm company stopped making Neopan 400 Presto film. I think it's some good stuff that's easy to work with. Oh well...

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment