Saturday, June 1, 2013

If You're Happy and You Know It

Yes, I'm happy and I know it. One of the reasons I'm happy is that I love to get out and walk around where there are other happy people; it's contagious. So, let's go for a walk.

The hydrangea are in bloom in Bashamichi.

I'm going to have to find out the name of this bridge. I've crossed it so many times, it doesn't seem right not to know the name.

In Yamashita park the Dragon Boat races continue for a second weekend.



Every team celebrates like winners.


Time to move on.

Roses in many colors are waiting for everyone in the Yamashita Park Rose Garden.

The New Grand Hotel

Kimono makes every woman beautiful.

China Town is busy today



There's also a big bazaar going on at Yokohama Park (surrounding Yokohama Stadium).

I think she's happy too!

All this happiness makes me thirsty, time for a pit stop at my favorite stand bar in Hinodecho.


Working my way toward the train station I pass by a small restaurant.

I love train stations! Each one is unique with a personality all it's own.



A fellow train geek riding the rails.

While I wait in Yokosuka-chuo for my local train to arrive I observe the dedicated platform attendant doing her job.


My train has arrived and I'll be home in 10 minutes.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment