Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Yokohama Calling

Yes, Yokohama is calling me, and why not? It's a great city with many things to see and do. Here are more images of my kind of town!

It's Octoberfest!




Yokohama has a beautifully developed waterfront.

And, beautiful visitors too!

Hey, how did he get in the country?

Back to the waterfront, please!


And, there's China Town

Sports day at a school in China Town

There's also great innercity atmosphere.



I mostly enjoy the smaller backstreets. It's so much fun to wonder around and see what new discoveries can be made.


Backstreet security!


Hey! Street entertainers!



The cucumber is mightier than the sword.

Anyway, these pictures sum up the reasons I like Yokohama so much.

This post is dedicated to all the people of Yokohama and those that like this city like I do (you know who you are).

All the best,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment